The Children’s Ministry is responsible for helping children within the ages of 2-12 grow physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. The Ministry coordinates and manages all activities of children within the church.
To ensure that children are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, equipped with the Word of God to grow in the power of the Holy Spirit and be prepared as the next generation of leaders
Mission and Purpose Statement
- To reach the children for Christ.(Evangelism)
- To disciple the children to the full stature of Christ. (Discipleship)
- To train and develop the children’s soul spirit and body
- We reach out to Children with the word of God
- We run annual excursions to make room for recreation to the children.
- Teach the children the word of God to help them grow in the knowledge of God as they grow physically.
- We run an annual program to help the children develop their God-given talent.
- Assist needy children of church members in their education.
- Organize an annual Camp Meeting where time is devoted to groom and to evangelize and to learn about life issues pertaining to finance, education, sex, drug abuse, etc.
- Organize retreat for all teachers and facilitators of the ministry work